We're proud to be able to open again, in doing so - we're following the UK Government's Guidelines and keeping you and our staff safe in a
Post Covid World.
We've created a set of guidelines to help you feel safe during your visit to our lovely venue in the heart of Stowmarket. These are on display around The Mill along with hand sanitising stations at points around our venue.
We understand things might feel a bit different and we're here to help you every step of the way through your visit to us.
Please keep yourself, other customers and our staff safe by following these guidelines:
• If you’re showing symptoms of Covid-19 or feel unwell - DO NOT VISIT
• Do NOT ENTER if you’re drunk or intoxicated - you will be turned away
• Do NOT gather or meet in large groups - you will be turned away
• When queuing for the bar, please queue to the right hand side and wait to be called by a member of staff. Please exit the bar to the left
• To allow for social distancing, we have had to reduce capacity - when we are at
capacity we will not allow any more people to enter
• Please carefully read all signage around the venue, these measures are in place for your safety and that of our staff
• Social Distancing is in operation - please keep 2 metres apart from other
customers and respect each other. Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others
• Whilst we welcome families, children must be seated with a responsible adult at ALL TIMES. Sorry, but children must not be at the venue after 7.00pm
• Don’t move furniture - it has been positioned for social distancing. Use alternate tables whenever possible
• Keep our doors open to improve ventilation and reduce contact with handles.
If you find it draughty, please sit away from the doors
• If you have any concerns, please speak to a member of staff or call us on
01449 674 674